- communications & PR strategy
- digital / online campaigns
- social media
- product and app development
- behaviour change
- change management
- fundraising & crowdfunding
- content development
- connecting people & businesses
- stakeholder engagement
- community engagement
- consultation plans
- online communities
- policy advice
We offer non-profits, social enterprises and startups tailored packages that make it easy to get professional marketing and communications support, within your budget.
Our mission is to help engage more people in ideas, activities and causes that make a positive difference to communities, the environment and individuals. We aim to:
- Spread the word about socially conscious activities and causes
- Increase the number of people supporting or engaging in programs and actions for social good
- Assist socially conscious organisations to engage with community, industry and government
- Give back by putting 10% of all paid hours into our Pro Bono Bank for use by non-profit organisations and social enterprises
- Build connections between professionals and businesses that want to create social change, and enable them to leverage their ideas, products and services.
- Spend time hanging out on decks.
We achieve these aims by offering creative and innovative social marketing and communication services that are tailored to startups, social enterprises, non-profits and government organisations.
10% of all paid hours
We are committed to creating, spreading and acting on ideas that we think can change the world for the better. That’s why we put 10% of all paid hours into our Pro Bono Bank so that we can provide our services to organisations such as social enterprises and non-profits that may not (yet) have the resources to pay.If you’re a non-profit or social enterprise click here to apply to access our Pro Bono Bank.